Snively's Dirty Duty Snively's Dirty Duty

Wow....

I felt like I was watching a really bad Saturday morning cartoon. That just Turned AWESOME!!!!!!

It is an amazing audio bit. But I think they already made labeled the winners for this contest...

But still excellent job.

AMTRAX91 responds:

Yeah I took second place lol. That's why I was on front page

(gaia) va4C 2nd muffin (gaia) va4C 2nd muffin

Well, Well

You do a depressed voice very well. But I enjoyed the random punch then Hey sharkie! that made me laugh.

rednikaiaG responds:

*says, in a hum drum tone, almost as a human Eeyore would*
I guess. Thanks for saying so. I'll probably lose anyway. That's just my luck. My life is shit. I want to die. I'm drinking bleach right now.

Thank you boatloads (of illegally shipped electronics from China), HeathWKY-->
The Sharky voice was fun to do. The whole thing was, really. But I'm an unemployed reject who finds joy in envisioning ridiculous situations, so. . .

..........Take care, be good and don't attempt suicide
(without adult supervision).period
:(Gaia:)

(gaia) va pirate contest (gaia) va pirate contest

Pretty funny.

I would say try audacity and make it to where the pirate is talking to other people while she is talking to the pirate.

rednikaiaG responds:

Aw Man, Heathwillkillyou------>
You have no idea. I had to shave off over HALF of the entry. For some reason, I was thinking it had the exact same rules as this month's VA contest (MUFFINS!). Alas, I was wrong. Unfortunately, most of the material removed was funny (at least I thought it was), but eh, what can you do, right? I'll have to check out Audacity, Man.
I just hope it at least makes a few people smile, although I only WISH I could have somehow, magically put ALL of the skit in there. Dayum you time!
Psh. . . 60 seconds. Dayumit.
Thanks for the first review, Heathwillkillyou.
I'll send you a sparkely pony, no, scratch that. I'm keepin' it.
I'll send you some fresh baked cookies. Good Enough?

...........Take care, be good and review first.period

[a.] Soundless Fields [a.] Soundless Fields

Awesome

Like The Album Leaf, it chills you out. I submit a challenge to any pissed off person. Listen to this and see if you can still be pissed at anything on Earth.